libURLftpUploadFile

Mats Åström matsastrom at yahoo.se
Tue Jan 20 09:27:39 EST 2015

libURLftpUploadFile to my ON-REV server has stopped working on Windows.

I use the same code that works on OSX except, of course, for the local file URL.
USER is urlEncoded, PASSWORD does not need to be urlEncoded:

put "/Users/matsastrom/Desktop/ISO3166alpha2.tiff" into aLocalFileURL
put ftp://USER:PASSWORD@matsastrom.on-rev.com/658/info.png/ISO3166alpha2.tiff" into aFtpDestinationURL
libURLftpUploadFile aLocalFileURL, aFtpDestinationURL, doUploadDone

As said, it works fine on Mac - I get "error" back on Windows.

Have tried it on 6.7 and 7.0.1 - same result.
Any ideas?
/Mats