How to access a file on a remote computer

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 19 16:49:15 EST 2015

If it works then my answer doesn't apply. But I got curious and did some
research on the OS X sandbox. Most of what I found was old info but
there's a reasonably readable explanation here:

<http://www.cultofmac.com/113977/os-x-lion-sandboxing-is-a-killjoy-destined-to-ruin-our-mac-experience/>

Which mentions iTunes controllers:

"As pointed out by MacRumors, there are other apps that will be
negatively impacted by sandboxing:

• iTunes controllers (Tagalicious, CoverSutra)"

But apparently you've got it working. I'm not sure about LC 7 file
paths, haven't gone there yet.