Tabstops problem in 7.0.1?

David Epstein dfepstein at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 09:56:24 EST 2015

On Mac Yosemite, a simple field with tabstops set to 36:

In LiveCode 7.0.1 Community, with the insertion point in the field, I press tab, expecting to indent the paragraph I am about to type.  The cursor does not move, as if the tab keystroke was not received.  But when I type another character it gets indented properly, showing me that the tab had been inserted.

In LiveCode 5.5 the cursor moves as expected and desired when I press tab, to the indented point where what I type next will be inserted.

Do others see this symptom?

Many thanks.

David Epstein