acceleratedRendering and transparency

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Jan 18 14:28:40 EST 2015

I have a scrolling field. The list has every other line's backgroundcolor
set to (100,100,100)/(125,125,125). The background image is visible behind
the field. This was dog slow on some mobile devices. I turned on
acceleratedRendering and the field scrolls is as fast as any native coded
app. Great!!

But the background image is no longer visible from behind the field. The
shading of every other line is still there but the image is not visible thru
the grey background. I set the background image to "static" and the field to
"dynamic". No change. Is field level transparency not available with
"acceleratedRendering" on or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services