Garbage Collection/Old Data in stack

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Jan 18 13:50:47 EST 2015

Thanks All! You folks are the best.

This all makes sense! I ran Peter's script and viola the stack is 9kb. The
revUnplacedGroupIDs properties should be documented. What other useful
undocumented properties are out there?

My philosophy was to create a card just to hold all the groups that I might
use not thinking that if I deleted that card and all the other cards that
the group was placed on does not actually delete the group. I'm going to
rethink this.

Maybe an LC enhancement to warn you that there will be unplaced groups when
you delete a card. Or give you the option to delete the groups also.

Peter,
Is listing these is an enhancement for lcStackBrowser?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net