Garbage Collection/Old Data in stack

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jan 18 11:19:34 EST 2015

There isn’t any list of unplaced groups.  The reason I was able to tell the groups were not placed is because all visible objects had been removed from the sample stack. There

Go to the Object menu under Place Group to see groups that can be placed on the current card. Anything in the list that doesn’t exist elsewhere in the stack is unplaced.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design