Garbage Collection/Old Data in stack

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jan 18 01:06:37 EST 2015

You have 20+ unplaced groups present in the stack, many of which contain images, which is why you have 2+ MB in file size.

Not sure if there’s a programmatic way to remove them, but if you place each one and then delete it, you’ll eventually remove them from the stack.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design