iOS provisioning profile and livecode

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Jan 18 00:57:02 EST 2015

Download the certificates(dev and distribution) then click on them and they
will install. Then in the Xcode prefs refresh all the provisioning profiles.
There is a circle arrow thingy to refresh. Make sure you use the same login
credentials as your Apple dev account. They should then be in the iOS
standalone settings provisioning profile pull down. If that does not work
then delete all the certificates then 1) re-download/install them 2)
recreate new provisioning profiles and try again to refresh them in Xcode.
My RR14 Keynote presentation shows all the steps with pictures. Also Colin's
book documents all the steps in finer detail with complete explanations.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net