Garbage Collection/Old Data in stack

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat Jan 17 14:11:40 EST 2015

I was making a stub stack. I started with my original stack and deleted all
the cards except 1. The resulting stack is 3MB. I then deleted all the
scripts and objects on the remaining card and still 3MB. I Delete all the
scripts from the stack and still 3MB. I opened that stack in a text editor
and found all sorts of images and custom properties for cards that no longer
exist.

How can I clean up this stack? Are there other orphans in my main stack and
other stacks that I don't know about? Am I missing something here or is
there some stack corruption that has creeped in over time?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net