Storing and saving a setting in a stand alone

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 09:17:24 EST 2015

Rene.

OOOH.

You know, recently I tried to make a "splash" standalone in 6.7, the first I needed to in a while (the last was in 5.x) and it would not work. I thought it was something I was doing wrong, but was not on my front burner to figure out.

Anyone else? This is big if true, but how could it have gone unnoticed?

Craig