Which version...

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Jan 15 05:17:35 EST 2015

There seems to be another oddity, which is that I just found out that when you report a bug, you’re currently asked which of three or four versions of 7.0.1 you have - but when I look at the version I’m actually using, there’s no reference in the ‘About’ box to any of these versions! FWIW I think this level of confusion about versions is counterproductive.

Graham