Player object

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jan 13 21:27:32 EST 2015

I've got the track/playlist management stuff in place and I figured out a
way round the original problem too that seems to work.  The fast
forward/reverse buttons do work (at least in 6.6.2/OSX 10.7) although they
don't move things along very fast.

However, I closed my stack and re-opened it and now nothing plays.  Not
only that, the player object is just a plain white rectangle, no buttons,
no progress bar.  Not sure if this is related to the bug that's been
discussed today.

Oh well, I guess I'll need to make my own controller after all.  What fun.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>