Odd crash with 7.0.1 and 6.7.2(rc1)

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:47:27 EST 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 4:17 PM, William Prothero <prothero at earthednet.org>
wrote:

> Never mind!! Looks like a found the problem. It was me. I found it when I
> was entering a bug report and typed “it’s as if the image is not being
> loaded.”  Bingo!! The paths are slightly different on Mac and PC
> standAlones.

I've filed at least one that seems to cause a crash on Mac IDE and
standalone when referencing a nonexistent property.  One went to "waiting
build" this morning.  Hurrah!

And I saw another variant when a stack got renamed; referencing its
properties (once the named stack no longer existed) caused the crash.
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462