mergExt & 64bit

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jan 12 19:27:12 EST 2015

Hi LiveCoders

Just to preempt some of the emails and support queries I'll get over the next week I will be providing 64 bit builds as soon as possible but until then you will get errors when building against 6.7.2. I have had an open bug report open with RunRev for a while now about 64 bit support in the externals sdk because at the moment there are some errors thrown. I aim to have it all resolved by Apple's deadline.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding