Fields Have Labels

Eric Corbett eric at canelasoftware.com
Mon Jan 12 00:00:53 EST 2015

How about a ghostText property. An array style property for a data entry field. All the text properties + onEntry dim or hide; or onEmpty dim or hide; dimColor or dimBlendLevel.

Or not an array at all, but labelFont, labelTextSize, labelAlign...

 It would be nice to not have to require a custom behavior script and to have this on iOS too.

- Eric