LiveCode Server on Yosemite - Changes to conf.httpd

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Sun Jan 11 17:28:29 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

I’ve tried, based on previous suggestions from list members, to make the necessary changes to the conf.httpd file to get LiveCode Server working under Yoesmite but nothing I do works. I have confirmed that Apache is running and can get non-LC pages to display.

Be nice if the LiveCode team could chime in because the instructions at their website for getting LiveCode Server up and running are out of date.

Regards,

Gregory