[Beginner] Put the label of btn "btnA"

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 18:24:06 EST 2015

Couple notes..
 put the fld "lblDate" & " " & the label of btn "btnA" into fld "fldTitle"

It apparently doesn't matter in the above, but the word "The" is kinda the
designates a property. the field "blahbla" apparently works, but field is
an object not a property, so be careful of that.
And then, you could simplify things by using the double ampersand method
since it inserts a space for you.

 put fld "lblDate" && the label of btn "btnA" into fld "fldTitle" will
putput the same as above because the && inserts a space.