[beginner] x,y coordinates in LiveCode

Shawn Blc shawnlivecode at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 15:02:21 EST 2015

Thanks.  Colin I used your idea, then Richards.  Both work!  Here's what I
ended up with.

*on* mouseMove x,y

   *put* "Object: "& the name of the target && the loc of the target &\

      cr&"Mouse: "& x,y into fld "lblLocation"

*end* mouseMove

I'm doing not anything ground-breaking here.  Just trying to get a some
what good looking menu system.

Here's what I have:

*on* mouseUp

   *move* btn "btnA" to 95,102