Can't Move Backward

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Jan 10 00:39:12 EST 2015

Ray, I also was sweating it out yesterday with a very important
project/stack that was stuck in 7.0.1 which is, as you say so full of
bugs as to be useless...but would not open in 6.6.2 (pretty stable...)
What I did was

created a new button on the  first card and in my naïveté:

on mouseup
   set the stackfileversion to 6
   save this stack
   close this stack
   quit
end mouseup

clicked on the button... then it opened in 6.6.2

Go figure... "6" is not a valid legacy format .... but it worked

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery
www.HimalayanAcademy.com