LiveCode 7.0.1: Move is smooth!

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Jan 9 15:18:41 EST 2015

On Jan 9, 2015, at 9:22 AM, Colin Holgate <coiin at verizon.net> wrote:

> I noticed that and was going to say something, but if you go full screen you can see enough difference.
>

>> On Jan 9, 2015, at 12:16 PM, Devin Asay <devin_asay at byu.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Oddly enough I can’t see a difference in the video, but I can clearly see that the ball motion is much smoother on my system in 6.7.x vs. 6.5.2.

I just tried it again and can see what you are talking about.  If you do not use the HD mode, you do not get enough frames per second to see the difference.  I had to encode the video a second time to support 60 fps. Only then did it look accurate to what I could see when testing in the IDE.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io