Crash-a-lot just became critical

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:09:22 EST 2015

That is definitely different.  I won't need to put a background grc or
image (or whatever) to catch the mouseenter anymore, but I can see it
causing weird stuff.  What about empty space in groups?  Just checked, they
still behave the old way.  Enter a group, but not over a control, and no
mouseenter is sent.