Bugs reports for several issues

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Jan 8 20:36:55 EST 2015

FYI:
I’ve posted several bug reports on the system.
bug 14351  —problems with Flash videos in the CEF browser implementation
bug 14353  —problems with snapshot in windows 7, 32 bit systems
bug 14354  —example of a stack that crashes the 7.0.1 IDE in OS X

I hope this will help the dev team. The inexplicable crashing in V7 is a real pain and I’ve spend all day futzing with a stack that started crashing during certain operations. I’m hoping my example stack will give the dev team a chance to investigate the crashing issues and perhaps help others at the same time.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/