Crash-a-lot just became critical

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jan 8 17:25:53 EST 2015

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 1:50 PM, Dr. Hawkins <dochawk at gmail.com> wrote:

> It appears that it will, only sometimes and randomly, happen when
> referencing an object that doesn't exist in a stack that was opened as a
> palette.  When I changed how the stack was opened (stack command instead of
> palette), normal errors were thrown.  mouseEnter also seems to be involved.

I've never seen that in a palette stack but it does happen in modal
stacks.  By which I mean that if there is a statement that causes a runtime
error, you don't see the error, the stack processing stops and you usually
can't get out of the stack without quitting LC. But that isn't a random
happening, if there is an error it always happens.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>