Snapshot working poorly in Windows, crappy results

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed Jan 7 20:40:15 EST 2015

What was your first thought, I didn’t see a previous reply to me.

Not sure why it’s correct in 64 bit systems, but my thinking is that screengamma controls how PNGs are shown, and a snapshot isn’t a PNG, it’s just the raw data. Messing with the screengamma value might have made the PNG version look like the final snapshot, which would have been interesting information to know.