iconGravity

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Jan 7 15:55:26 EST 2015

On Jan 7, 2015, at 1:43 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com> wrote:

> That IS interesting.
>
> Bob S
>

> On Jan 5, 2015, at 16:02 , Eric Corbett <eric at canelasoftware.com<mailto:eric at canelasoftware.com>> wrote:
>
> Cool new button property I discovered finally (new to me anyway).
>
> Any way to set the iconGravity to left, the textAlign to left and have the label start next to the icon without having to add spaces in front of the label?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Eric

How did I miss this?! I read all the release notes.

This finally allows us to position button label text on top of icon images!

It’s like a late Christmas present! (Well, technically it was early, but I didn’t unwrap it until now.) :)

Devin

Devin Asay
Learn to code with LiveCode University
http://university.livecode.com