Licensing

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Jan 7 12:43:04 EST 2015

It is worth pointing out that the step here, not possible in these other
tools, involved assigning that plugin a different license using the
Commercial edition of the software. If you are purely in the Community
ecosystem and want to release a plugin, widget or library, that does have
to be GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLAndPlugins)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/