replaceText problem

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:13:23 EST 2015

The regex builder thats part of LC is pretty good for immediate feedback
too, and has the benefit that it can place (hopefull working) code into the
clipboard for pasting into script, after choosing matchtext or matchchunk.
(still helpful for figuring out the regex for filter, though no
autogenerated code)  All you have to do after pasting is specify the
container of text to check.  It is limited i'm sure, but is still pretty
darn helpful.