Flash in LC Browser window, in Windows?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Jan 6 16:43:15 EST 2015

Folks:
I play a youTube video in a browser window, which works fine on my Mac OSX10.10.1. However, when I try to play the same video in Windows 7 (64 bit), I get a black window that says:

Adobe Flash Player or an HTML5 supported browser is required for video playback.
Get the latest Flash Player  <http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/>
Learn more about upgrading to an HTML5 browser <https://www.youtube.com/html5>

I have downloaded the latest flash player.
Hmmm…l I am running a 64bit version of Windows 7. I wonder if that could be it. I’ll try the 32 bit version.

That’s it! Hmm…. So, I guess LC is not yet ready for 64bit…

Bill

William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/