Textcolor on mobile

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jan 6 13:07:25 EST 2015

You might have some text-level color applied to individual characters or lines in the field.  In the message box, try:

   set the textColor of char 1 to -1 of fld “xyz” to empty

This way you should be able to set the color of the field itself, instead of colorizing the text within the field.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design