[ANN] New Version of the MasterLibrary is available

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Mon Jan 5 20:16:12 EST 2015

Question: When I try to "insert script" after choosing the target stack I
always get "Do you really want to set the Library Scripts of stack Untitled
1 to empty"  After I choose Yes, the dialog box goes away nothing appears
to have happened.  Obviously my test stack is "Untitled 1" but I am
assuming something else is supposed to occur.

SKIP