[ANN] colorPiquer

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Jan 4 21:11:55 EST 2015

colorPiquer is a utility stack I developed to collect and manage the color palettes of all my projects in one place. I’ve got it to the point where I’m finding it to be quite useful, and thought a few of you might also. It is free to use as you wish.

                                                            https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqj943e8roe58yx/ColorPiquer.zip?dl=0

Thanks to Richmond and his GIMP for providing the crayons, and Howard Bornstein for ColorName stuff.

I hope you find colorPiquer useful. It will help me feel better about all the gifts I’ve received from this list over the years.

Cheers,

Roger