Project Browser vs App Browser (was "script scope variables inexplicably becoming unset")

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jan 3 18:55:43 EST 2015

Pete-

Saturday, January 3, 2015, 9:45:20 AM, you wrote:

> I'm getting more inclined to make lcStackBrowser dual-licensed.  I'll still
> charge for it but there won't be a demo, just a 30-day money back guarantee.

That would be awesome. It's much better than the AB or the PB.
It's kind of like the best parts of both, and then still better than
that.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.