Standalone on Raspberry Pi

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 18:46:36 EST 2015

Hi Kenji

As I understand the Linux option in the Standalone Settings creates a standalone for an Intel-based computer. At the moment, there isn’t an option to create a standalone for an ARM-based computer.

There is a “community” supported version of LiveCode that runs on Raspberry Pi but that is the IDE. I haven’t tried it myself so I don’t know if you can build a Raspberry Pi standalone with it.

Regards

Peter
http://LiveCode1001.blogspot.com <http://livecode1001.blogspot.com/>