replaceText problem

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jan 3 14:16:24 EST 2015

That would work fine for me since I don't recall ever having anything else
on a line that has a breakpoint.  I actually hardly ever use that command
anyway, only in the circumstances where a red dot breakpoint doesn't
trigger which, as others have mentioned, does happen sometimes.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>