replaceText problem

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jan 3 13:53:02 EST 2015

I may have to go that route since I just can't get replaceText to work.

I didn't know breakpoint was always on a line by itself - so you can't have
another command on the same line separated by a comma?  Kinda moot anyway
since I'd never do that and this will only ever be working on my scripts.

Sounds like filter with the same regex would work and just set the script
to the filtered version, thanks fot the idea..

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>