Project Browser vs App Browser (was "script scope variables inexplicably becoming unset")

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Sat Jan 3 11:49:57 EST 2015

I'm with Jacque & Doc on this too.

I rarely use the Project Browser because I have had problems with the IDE slowing down way too much, also using the Message Watcher with the Project Browser open is a nightmare.

The Application Browser usually updates when you modify a control, but the Project Browser doesn't and there's no Refresh button. The contextual Refresh doesn't seem to help.

I like the Alignment tools and especially the Behaviour badges in the PB and would love to see something like that in the AB, but that's about the only thing I have found it useful for, sorry RR!

If some of the more useful features of the PB could be made available in the AB that would be awesome.

Paul