script scope variables inexplicably becoming unset

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:01:26 EST 2015

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:

> Another useful process is to create a simple set of test stacks and copy
> over your relevant handlers.  If you can recreate the problem there, you
> may have found an odd bug, but if not, the problem likely lies elsewhere in
> the code of your original stacks.

I've stripped the stacks to almost nothing, and still have the behavior,
reproducibly.  There is almost no code left.

Either there is code around that the debugger won't show yet still
executes, the stack is corrupted in an exotic way, or there is a  bug:
both bugs bite without any of my code being executed.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462