Delete this card command not working in LIvecode 5.5.3

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 2 12:02:47 EST 2015

It probably works with a group because a group can persist even if there are not cards that the group is attached to. Therefore the object containing the handler that is deleting the card is not itself getting deleted because it belongs to a group that still exists after the card is deleted. The issue is not the card getting deleted, it is the object whose script contains the handler that has the delete card command.

Bob S