allowed regex in filter?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 19:59:35 EST 2015

It works just as well (as far as I can see) to type the space+ (or even
space*) or \s+.  Isn't the \S (capital) a negate match?   So it will match
anything but a whitespace char?  and lower case /s is match whitespace?

Just checked with the regex builder, and that is how its behaving. so use
\s+ rather than \S+ to match whitespace.