[Datagrid] How to change an objects owner from a Datagrid to a Card

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 00:48:25 EST 2015

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 1:49 AM, Sri <sritcp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not sure why go to all that trouble to retrieve a misplaced object.
> Could we not just delete it by using the message box?
>
> You're right, if I had of known in the first place how much time I'd waste
I should have done that. But then again, not knowing why the btn ended up
in the DG I could have ended up, Deleting, Copy, Drag to Card but same
result with it ending up in DG. I guess I was expecting that because it was
so easy to Drag an object into a DG, it wouldn't be just as easy to Drag it
out; or some other quick and easy method to move the btn.