Pasting into browser object web page?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Fri Feb 27 19:26:58 EST 2015

Hi All,

I’m copying some text from a field on a card via script (clipboardData[]) and attempting to paste it into a Browser object. It appears this is not possible. When I attempt to paste the text on the clipboard into the browser object web page, it does not paste. But if I try to paste the text into a separate browser, separate application, say Firefox, it works.

Is it not possible, or am I missing some setting on my browser object that needs to be set to allow pasting to the web page in a browser object?

Thanks in Advance!

John Patten
SUSD