App on different systems

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Feb 27 16:23:03 EST 2015

Richmond wrote:

 > I would recommend VirtualBox:
 > https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

+100

I used Parallels for many years and was happy with it, and for a long
time Mark Wieder kept telling me that if I only took a moment to try
VirtualBox I'd be even happier.

Finally I got around to it, and felt dumb for all the time I'd lost
putting it off. :)

VirtualBox has all the features I needed in Parallels, but restored
sessions MUCH faster.  Extra bonus points that it's also free and open
and runs on anything, so I can install it anywhere I need VMs easily.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems