App on different systems

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Feb 27 06:55:10 EST 2015

Maybe for completeness I should have said that you will have to pay for a legitimate copy of Windows 8 or 7 or whatever - you can get OEM versions but you still have to register with Microsoft to get them to work. Then you can honestly say that your app works on whatever flavour of Windows you purchased. So, you’ll have ended up paying for a modern version of Parallels and for Windows. It is not beyond imagination that you could acquire a Windows laptop for say twice as much… not what I’d do, but YMMV.

Graham