App on different systems

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Feb 26 21:39:12 EST 2015

It doesn’t sound too difficult to make the
app cross-platform.  The problem would
be the needed testing before a release
and that may involve owing the different
computers etc. to make sure the app is
running properly.  More time and money
and without a good place to market it.  I
can build my own website and get the
needed computers for testing and do
the cross-platform code later.

If Apple takes 30% then I will price it so
that cost is included.  If the app is good
enough people will still buy it.

John Balgenorth