Standalone flagged by AntiVirus program

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Feb 26 21:27:12 EST 2015

Panda only tells me the application is suspicious, not why so I can't
really answer that.  Bu that's a good point - I had assumed it was
something in the engine code that caused it to be flagged

The program opens an sqlite database chosen by the user so no hard coded
file paths there. The only other file it open is its prefs file which it
puts into folder specialFolderPath(26)/SQLiteAdmin.  I believe
specialFolderPath(26) returns the user's Application Data folder. Also use
Zygodact which has a file in the same location.

I hate programs that flag false positives and don't reveal why.