Standalone flagged by AntiVirus program

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:42:49 EST 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 6:14 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> Seems like RunRev might be interested to know about this, I'm sure they
> would prefer programs created by Livecode not be flagged as "suspicious".

But unfortunately RunRev have no control over what people do with LC and LC
certainly has the capabilities to do very malicious things. This note under
the Delete File entry in the Dictionary:

This command can also be used to remove files your stack did not create. Of
> course, a stack should not remove files and folders it did not create
> without obtaining explicit confirmation from the user.

 Is your app creating, moving, or deleting files in locations that Panda
thinks is suspicious?