iOS voice-to-text

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Feb 26 15:53:40 EST 2015

       mobileControlCreate "multiline", "displayInput"
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "rect", the rect of fld "note"
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "vScroll", "0"
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "visible", "true"
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "autocorrectionType", "no"
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "editable", "true"
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "fontsize", 18
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "backgroundColor", "yellow"
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "borderStyle", "line"
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "scrollingEnabled", true
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "enabled", true
       mobileControlSet "displayInput", "text", ""