Installing Livecode take awfully long on Mac OS X

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 26 14:22:44 EST 2015

As i wrote, i have the same problem with 6.7.2 on that machine.
And on my notebook installation is quick as always.
It seems to be something with my system. But i have no clue what it is.

Btw. It took me 1hr to install 6.7.2. Installing other software on that machine is also fast as usual. Only the livecode installers are now so slow.