Installing Livecode take awfully long on Mac OS X

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Feb 26 13:03:41 EST 2015

Hi,

today i wanted to install the new LC versions 6.7.3 and 7.0.3. But the installation take awfully long here on my mac. After 45 minutes  the progress bar is  filled about 3/4.

I restarted the computer already and i even tried to installed 6.7.2. Installer really really slow.

Did anyone on the list ran into this already. Any idea what might cause this?

Installation on my notebook  was quick w/o any error. I am working with OS X 10.10.2.

Regards,

Matthias