iOS splash screen

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Feb 26 02:43:49 EST 2015

Ralph,
I don’t know if this will help in your case but I had a similar sounding problem in one of my iOS apps. The problem seemed dependent on  actions (and a visual effect) that happened during the openCard handler. When I used send in time to call these events the black flash went away. In my case waiting 10 milliseconds made the problem intermittent.  100 milliseconds seems to have cured it. Exactly what the problem was I never (unfortunately) bothered to discover.

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       http://elementarysoftware.com/